Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Raozuzacil's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killer.dragon71*

killer.dragon71*

Raozuzacil's application Empty
PostSubject: Raozuzacil's application   Raozuzacil's application EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:23 am

MAIN CHARACTERS NAME, LEVEL, AND CLASS:
any alts you want to bring, if accepted? (must be level 15+):
also, please list any alts you will not be bringing : Raozuacil 35 commando

IF ACCEPTED, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO USE THE GUILD FORUMS TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED ON CURRENT GUILD HAPPENINGS, WOULD THAT BE A PROBLEM FOR YOU: No

HAVE YOU READ OUR GUILDS RULES, AND DO YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THEM? yes and yes

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA? because i want to experience to join a famous and a big guild Smile

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR STAR LEGENDS? ( Hitting the level cap? PVP? Play for the social interaction?): to have a good record when pvp comes and yeah hit the lvl cap

PREVIOUS GUILDS: NG Defydeath BP

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER MMORPGS, OR IS STAR LEGENDS YOUR FIRST? world of magic and etc. i don't usually remember the names of what i play when i feel i finished it.

ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WANT TO ADD, OR FEEL WE SHOULD KNOW? none
Back to top Go down
SweetThang

SweetThang

Raozuzacil's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raozuzacil's application   Raozuzacil's application EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Thank you for filling out the application for koc, and welcome aboard matey! Smile in a short moment you'll be directed to a mod in which he/she will tell you whether or not you're getting in koc!
Back to top Go down

Raozuzacil's application
Page 1 of 1