Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Olz Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Olz Application Empty
PostSubject: Olz Application   Olz Application EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:53 am

Please use this as a template to post your app to our guild! Copy the entire page and paste in application thread.

======================================================================================================
Important Note: Before you fill in this application, please note that your answers will reflect your behavior, and we will respond to your application in the manner we deem appropriate based on the answers you give.
======================================================================================================

Please answer the following questions to the best of your abilities.

1) Have you read our guild rules? (If No, please briefly take this time to read them. They are the guidelines to the guild and we expect them to be honored. They are located at the top of the forum.)
Yes

1a) What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?
I will get booted from the guild

1b) What are you not allowed to do with your character name?
Put the guildsname name in it

2) What game are you interested in joining us in? Star Legends? Pocket Legends? Both?
Star legends

3) Character Name(s):
Olz

4) If you were previously in a guild, what guild were you in, and what were your reason(s) for leaving them?
Neon Genesis because the guild chat was becoming used for selling and it felt like it was becoming inactive so it got boring

5) How long have you been playing Star Legends and/or Pocket Legends?
Since star legends was released on iPod

6) Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself =)?
I like Sport I am a boy I am English

7) Tell us a joke!
There was a English man a irish man and a scotish man on a plane wich was going to crash so they decided to throw stuff out so they can be remembered the English man throw out a teapot the scotish man throw a iron and the Irish man throw a grenade.
They survived the crash and they whent to the local village the english man saw a boy crying the boy said a teapot fell on his head the Scottish man saw a girl crying age said a iron landed on her head the Irish man saw a boy laughing and he asked y the boy said because I did a fart and my house blew up!
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

Olz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olz Application   Olz Application EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:31 am

thanks for posting you application! although recruitment is on hold for the moment, look for any of us in game, we're a friendly bunch. Someone will update you here or look for you in game when we have more information about recruiting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

Olz Application
Page 1 of 1