Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Nachtelfje re-application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nachtelfje

Nachtelfje re-application Empty
PostSubject: Nachtelfje re-application   Nachtelfje re-application EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:31 pm

MAIN CHARACTERS NAME, LEVEL, AND CLASS: NachtElfje, lvl 23 engi

IF ACCEPTED, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO USE THE GUILD FORUMS TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED ON CURRENT GUILD HAPPENINGS, WOULD THAT BE A PROBLEM FOR YOU: not a problem at all

HAVE YOU READ OUR GUILDS RULES, AND DO YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THEM? Yessir!

WHAT TIMEZONE DO YOU LIVE IN, AMD WHAT TIMES OF THE DAY DO YOU USUALLY PLAY? CET (Europe), varying wildly

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA? Would like to re-join a helpful, mature guild

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR STAR LEGENDS? ( Hitting the level cap? PVP? Capping main, completing all quests, having fun, helping others

PREVIOUS GUILDS: sl/pl - KoC!

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER MMORPGS, OR IS STAR LEGENDS YOUR FIRST? Was maxed out at SL (full shadow and cosmos)

ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WANT TO ADD, OR FEEL WE SHOULD KNOW?
I know I haven't been online much lately, especially at US times, but as a former officer I think the least I deserved was a notice that and why I would get booted from the guild. Or was it a mistake? Hope I can rejoin.

Back to top Go down

Nachtelfje re-application
Page 1 of 1