Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Issies application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Issies application Empty
PostSubject: Issies application   Issies application EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 am

Subject: Issies application   Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 am
1.Have you read our guild rules?=Yes i have.

1a. What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it? You are kicked from the guild.

1.What are you not aloud to do with you character name?your can't any part of the guild name in you chars name. Example Thekoc

2.What game would you like to join?i will join both but im usally on star legends the most. Pocket legends is low level tho

3.Whats your characters name?Issie

4.If you were in any other guilds whats there names and why did you leave? I left one because the gm didn't even care about guildies. All he cared about was leaderboards. The other guilds I left cuz inactive

5.How long have you been playing star/pocket legends? In star legends maybe Uhhh 3 months and for pocket legends it was a day and 3 minutes lol

6. Tell us about yourself? I'm hungry and tired atm and I like to laugh and talk to people esp. In guilds

7. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side haheha

7.Why did the chicken cross the road? ... To get to the othe
Back to top Go down

Issies application
Page 1 of 1