Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Orakauaki application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shovelheadhd

shovelheadhd

Orakauaki application Empty
PostSubject: Orakauaki application   Orakauaki application EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 pm

1) Have you read our guild rules? (If No, please briefly take this time to read them. They are the guidelines to the guild and we expect them to be honored. They are located at the top of the forum.)

Yes I have

2) What game are you interested in joining us in? Star Legends? Pocket Legends? Both?

Used to play pocket legends but now I'm stuck on star legends

3) Character Name(s):

Orakauaki

4) If you were previously in a guild, what guild were you in, and what were your reason(s) for leaving them?

Never been in a guild before in this game

5) How long have you been playing Star Legends and/or Pocket Legends?

I played pocket legends a few months and I stated playing Star Lengends about three weeks ago and I'm hooked

6) Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself =)?

33 years old, I am married and have two boys. One is three years old the other is three months old so I have to keep my star legends addiction under control Smile

7) Tell us a joke!

For the life of me I can't think of a short joke! I could google it but thats not the same Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

Orakauaki application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orakauaki application   Orakauaki application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Accepted, welcome to KoC
Back to top Go down

Orakauaki application
Page 1 of 1