Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Taresafoo's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taresafoo

Taresafoo

Taresafoo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Taresafoo's Application   Taresafoo's Application EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:13 am

1) Have you read our guild rules? (If No, please briefly take this time to read them. They are the guidelines to the guild and we expect them to be honored. They are located at the top of the forum.)

Yessum!

1a) What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?
You get kicked out of the guild.

1b) What are you not allowed to do with your character name?
Add the guild name to it

2) What game are you interested in joining us in? Star Legends? Pocket Legends? Both?
Star legends!

3) Character Name(s):
Taresafoo

4) If you were previously in a guild, what guild were you in, and what were your reason(s) for leaving them?
I was briefly in Ansia de Sangre, however I left because the players were not friendly and i couldn't join them on pulls because every one was level 30. =\

5) How long have you been playing Star Legends and/or Pocket Legends?
I have been playing for 3 weeks.

6) Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself =)?
Hmm lets see, I work in retail management and I work crazy hours, but I make time for the little things like star legends. I have a pet fish named Vinny who is the coolest bait fish around. I'm super sociable.. I speak spanish =D and if you couldn't tell by now, I am a girl, which I dont think there are too many in SL .

7) Tell us a joke!

John Deere's manure spreader is the only equipment the company wont stand behind cheers
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: Taresafoo's Application   Taresafoo's Application EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Thanks for posting! Recruiting is on hold right now, and I'm not exactly sure when we will be recruiting again, but when we are, we'll look for you in game and see if you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: Taresafoo's Application   Taresafoo's Application EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:52 am

Recruitment has re-opened! If you are still interested in joining KoC, please fill out the new application form, as procedures have slightly changed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taresafoo's Application   Taresafoo's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Taresafoo's Application
Page 1 of 1