Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

yothen here o/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yothen

yothen

yothen here o/ Empty
PostSubject: yothen here o/   yothen here o/ EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

G'day, mates! Um, I'm here cause of Jdiddydavis' weird ad when he sent me a friend request and the curiosity bit me. (srsly, it id bite me)
So here i am, and this is my app~ (long time no fill an app.... ever since i became a "scanlator" XD)

======================================================================================================
Important Note: Before you fill in this application, please note that your answers will reflect your behavior, and we will respond to your application in the manner we deem appropriate based on the answers you give.
======================================================================================================

Please answer the following questions to the best of your abilities.

1) Have you read our guild rules? (If No, please briefly take this time to read them. They are the guidelines to the guild and we expect them to be honored. They are located at the top of the forum.)
Yep, i did.

1a) What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?
You get kicked out o' the guild.

1b) What are you not allowed to do with your character name?
It's not allowed to have a part of the guild's name on your character's name.

2) What game are you interested in joining us in? Star Legends? Pocket Legends? Both?
Star Legends.

3) Character Name(s):
yothen lvl 22 engineer

4) If you were previously in a guild, what guild were you in, and what were your reason(s) for leaving them?
I've been in more than 3 guilds ._. and i left cause no one was ever online or I was the only 'guildie' left.

5) How long have you been playing Star Legends and/or Pocket Legends?
Um, like 3~4 weeks.

6) Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself =)?
18 years old, college student, Dominican, I ♥️ house music, not quite the funny guy (but i have my moments of glory Razz)

7) Tell us a joke!
....seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://Mudascantrad.com
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

yothen here o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: yothen here o/   yothen here o/ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 am

thanks for filling out the form. at the present moment, we are not inviting new members, but i don't have too much detail for you. i will be sure to look for you in game and post here as soon as i do have more information. sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
yothen

yothen

yothen here o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: yothen here o/   yothen here o/ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Oh, sorry to hear that.. well, sometimes one wins others one loses, and its been a double loss for me in the last few days (not getting accepted + my phone went batshit crazy and now i have no apps and cant dl any)
Back to top Go down
http://Mudascantrad.com
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

yothen here o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: yothen here o/   yothen here o/ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:41 pm

that's terrible, sry. well, maybe by the time u get ur phone all straightened out I'll better news for ya. good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yothen here o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: yothen here o/   yothen here o/ Empty

Back to top Go down

yothen here o/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards :: Recruitment-
Jump to: