Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

my guild application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
etc

etc

my guild application Empty
PostSubject: my guild application   my guild application EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:59 am

New Application Template: Please Read

Rodvik
Officer of KoC

Subject: New Application Template: Please Read Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:51 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use this as a template to post your app to our guild! Copy the entire page and paste in application thread.

======================================================================================================
Important Note: Before you fill in this application, please note that your answers will reflect your behavior, and we will respond to your application in the manner we deem appropriate based on the answers you give.
======================================================================================================

Please answer the following questions to the best of your abilities.

1) Have you read our guild rules? (If No, please briefly take this time to read them. They are the guidelines to the guild and we expect them to be honored. They are located at the top of the forum.)
Yes i took the time to have a look at the guild rles and i agree with them.

1a) What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?
If you are caught taking gear you doont need you will be removed from guild.

1b) What are you not allowed to do with your character name?
You are not allowed to put the guild name in any way iname.n your

2) What game are you interested in joining us in? Star Legends? Pocket Legends? Both?
Star legends.

3) Character Name(s):i
Etc masterie and teoaweeniki
4) If you were previously in a guild, what guild were you in, and what were your reason(s) for leaving them?
i was in neon genesis and i didny like it because it wasnt very sociable and the guild masterie didnt ecnoliged the things i did.
5) How long have you been playing Star Legends and/or Pocket Legends?
2 weeks
6) Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself =)?
I am reliable and a great help to guild.
7) tell us a joke!
I dnt really tell jokes but ill trry why the chicken crss the road to fetch its egg i know not funny ayyee Very Happy

Last edited by etc on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STARKISS

STARKISS

my guild application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my guild application   my guild application EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:04 am

You did not answer first two questions.
Back to top Go down

my guild application
Page 1 of 1