Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Xailen's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xailen

Xailen

Xailen's Application Empty
PostSubject: Xailen's Application   Xailen's Application EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:30 am

1) Have you read our guild rules? (If No, please briefly take this time to read them. They are the guidelines to the guild and we expect them to be honored. They are located at the top of the forum.)

-Yes

1a) What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?

-Removal from guild

1b) What are you not allowed to do with your character name?

-Use any part of the guild name

2) What game are you interested in joining us in? Star Legends? Pocket Legends? Both?

-Star Legends

3) Character Name(s):

-Xailen

4) If you were previously in a guild, what guild were you in, and what were your reason(s) for leaving them?

-Neon Genesis was the most recent guild i was in. There were just one too many bad apples in the bunch for my taste.

5) How long have you been playing Star Legends and/or Pocket Legends?

-I've been playing Star Legends about a month now. Pocket Legends i cant even recall how long.

6) Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself =)?

-Born and raised in Hawaii on the island of Oahu, im a 23 year old single parent to a beautiful baby boy. Pronounced "zeye-len" my character's name is the name of my son. Next to being a father, a working man, and a serious gamer, im also a hardcore practitioner of Luta Livre and Kickboxing.

7) Tell us a joke!

-There was a little girl and her mother walking through the park one day when they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench.

The little girl says, "Mom, what are they doing?" The mother hesitates then quickly replies, "Ummm they are making cakes."

The next day they are at a zoo and the little girl sees two monkeys having sex. Again she asks her mother what they are doing and her mother replies with the same response, "Making cakes."

The next day the girl says to her mother, "Mom, you and Daddy were making cakes in the living room?" Shocked, the mother asks, "How do you know?"

She says, "Because I licked the icing off the sofa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xailen's Application   Xailen's Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Accepted! Welcome to KoC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xailen's Application   Xailen's Application EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Xailen wrote:

7) Tell us a joke!

-There was a little girl and her mother walking through the park one day when they saw two teenagers having sex on a bench.

The little girl says, "Mom, what are they doing?" The mother hesitates then quickly replies, "Ummm they are making cakes."

The next day they are at a zoo and the little girl sees two monkeys having sex. Again she asks her mother what they are doing and her mother replies with the same response, "Making cakes."

The next day the girl says to her mother, "Mom, you and Daddy were making cakes in the living room?" Shocked, the mother asks, "How do you know?"

She says, "Because I licked the icing off the sofa."
LMAO! that's dirty lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xailen's Application   Xailen's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Xailen's Application
Page 1 of 1