Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

I've have been hacked

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I've have been hacked Empty
PostSubject: I've have been hacked   I've have been hacked EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:59 pm

I have been hacked harveyjj&artifact&crazyslayer are no longer under my control.My new name is Harveyancheta
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: I've have been hacked   I've have been hacked EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Sorry to hear that harvy! I have booted your old toon from the guild, so look for someone from KoC when you log on next so they can get an officer to get you an invite for your new toon. Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I got my account back   I've have been hacked EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:42 pm

I got my account back please get me in the guild
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: I've have been hacked   I've have been hacked EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 am

Well I'm glad you were able to get your account back. We booted the toon because we didn't want the hacker logging on and creating any sort of trouble in the guild. We are happy to re-invite you! I checked before I logged off tonight to see if you were on but didn't see you. Like i said in the last post, just look for any KoC member to and they can get an officer to re-invite you. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've have been hacked   I've have been hacked Empty

Back to top Go down

I've have been hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards :: Recruitment-
Jump to: